Sky's Magical Mystery Tour
Saturday, September 25, 2004
 
A Liz


God, I feel so tired from working hard. I think I need one of my famous 3 month holidays again. At least though, I think I am finally on the road to success. And I've also decided to probably return to study. Apologies to Fly Boy ZG for not even getting one day into my 'pretend uni stories' though. I WAS supposed to talk about uni like I was still going...it would have been a great joke. Hell, I'll still do it actually.

I got this CD, because you know that Me + Ballads = Love Forever.



Doesn't really live up to it's name though. Plus, 'Heard It Through The Grapevine?' That's downright jaunty.

HOWEVER...Side 2 has...are you ready???

Phil Collins - Against All Odds.

Yes, it's my second-favourite power ballad ever (behind How Can We Be Lovers If We Can't Be Friends). Today I had it locked on repeat for three hours in the background. So, I guess I listened to it...about 40 times today. And it's still awesome.

I've decided Sky must sing it in the final scene of Sky's Magical Mystery Tour.


<< Home

Powered by Blogger