Sky's Magical Mystery Tour
Saturday, October 23, 2004
 
BEST SONG EVER
Gwen Stefani - What You Waiting For



This song seriously rocks my world. And the film clip...it is BEST FILM CLIP EVER.

This line though...

'Look at your watch now,
You're still a super hot female'


Plese tell me there's a proper version that goes:

'Look at your watch now,
You're still a super hot bitch'


Because that would actually rhyme, make more sense, and be 100% less lame. The first one doesn't seem to fit, so I am just hoping Rage censored it.

Otherwise, song of the year. (Cameron says so too!!!)

Edit: Apparently there IS no Crystal's Improved Lyrics remix. Popstars should REALLY submit their lyrics to me before they are recorded, so I can make them better.

Oh fuck...I sound like Ricki-Lee. We really have become one.


<< Home

Powered by Blogger