Sky's Magical Mystery Tour
Sunday, October 17, 2004
 
I'm just getting Chris in to do some repair work...
So if things are a bit messy during the next day or two, you know what's going on.



I just gave him a ring this arvo when I realised that we really need a fresh coat of paint.

Chris: Chris's Liz-o-Vations! How may I help you!
Crystal: Hi Chris...guess what. It's just like the poster says...my blog literally IS all Yellow.
Chris: Damn, that is no good! I'll be round tomorrow morning to fix it up!
Crystal: Cool. I'm thinking...something in neon green.
Chris: ...no. I actually refuse to do that.
Crystal: Alright. Purple would be quite good then.
Chris: No probs! Keep trade fair!
Crystal: See ya later!

*****************

And, speaking of 'Increasing the great jokes'...

The original gangsters are back!! This is great news for the rest of the world, and for them...but possibly bad for me. Already this afternoon I've listened to an entire Indecent Obsession cassette.

It's only a matter of time before I'm mistaking Forrest Gump for Anthony Koutoufides and wondering what would happen if Hector The Booty Inspector had to find a real job...

I hope the great jokes are, as Gary Barlow would say, back for good.


<< Home

Powered by Blogger