Sky's Magical Mystery Tour
Sunday, October 10, 2004
 
It's Time For Another Meeting Of....!
Yes! It's back! The most popular fanclub ever - with a membership of one! - The Danny Fanclub!



Except - It's *New And Improved*!

But HOW?

Well, I borrowed out the Steven King Shining mini-series to compare and 'contrast'. And...this is a true story...it's on three discs, and goes for about 6 hours, and it took me till 2 hours into it to realise I was watching it in the wrong order. Yes, I'm that dumb.

Anyway. When I had finally seen it all, wrong order or not - one thing was clear. It doesn't matter WHO plays Danny, they are always bonza.



Danny II isn't quite as bonza as Original Super Danny, but he's still cool. Therefore - the Fanclub takes on a whole new dimension! Meetings are back on!


<< Home

Powered by Blogger