Sky's Magical Mystery Tour
Friday, October 29, 2004
 
"I've Gotta Go Save Some Africans'! Part 2


Seems we are having cross Liz/blog wars about the value of saving starving people in Africa though the aid of a good song.

Well, seeing as this is the Magical Mystery Tour of Celebrity Peace & Politics there's really only one place for us to visit next...yes, WE ARE GOING TO AFRICA!

Stu get the bus! It's time to get back on the road!




SKY'S MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR - AFRICAN LEG

Tour Guides:

  • Damon 'I *heart* Africa' Albarn
  • Bob 'no snow in Africa' Geldof
  • Bono 'feed Africa' 'Paul' Hewson

    On The Stereo:

  • Afrika Bambaattaa - "Peace, Unity, Love and Having Fun"
  • Toto - "Africa"

    'I bless the rains down in Africa...
    Gonna take some time to do the things we never had...'


    Crystal: Ah, here we are in Africa...
    Stu: You know...where specifically am I driving to...?
    Crystal: Just somewhere where there are people in need, Stu
    Stu: You know 'Africa' is a pretty big place right?
    Crystal: It's alright...you know what road to take
    Stu: Yeah yeah...the road to success.

    Bono: Alright you two, listen up. It's time to feed some starving people!
    Crystal: Hey Bono...I know of course, that we are IN Africa...but if we WEREN'T...how could I help you to feed starving Africans?
    Bono: You could go here
    Crystal: But why Africa? and why Me?
    Bono: The answers are all there in the links

    Stu: What the hell IS this? It's like a public bloody service announcement
    Crystal: I think I've started to actually care
    Stu: I think we better get back to Australia...there won't be snow in Ramsay St this christmas time either you know
    Crystal: STU! Fair dinkum that was uncalled for. Anyway...I KNOW you're a bit of an Australian Bono yourself lately...shall we talk about that?
    Stu: Better save it for another post

    Crystal: Yeah alright. See ya Africa! It's been fun!
    Damon: I'm going to stay behind I think
    Stu: Good riddance then! Good bye!


  • << Home

    Powered by Blogger