Sky's Magical Mystery Tour
Thursday, October 14, 2004
 
Play Time Is Over


Since I've started my Hall Of Fame thing, I've been asked by literally zero people, 'Crystal, who would you ACTUALLY put in a Hall Of Fame if it wasn't a complete joke?' So it's lucky I asked myself that. Because it's a question that deserves an answer.

I mean, I couldn't even put Stu in it, in good conscience. Because my relationship with Stu is built on a foundation of sarcasm. Sometimes, I think I actually do like him...but then I realise that I'm on the road of mind confusion. So I take a turn off at reality street and park my car at the fact junction.

Anyway...yeah, what was the point? I think I swerved down a wrong turn there. Oh fuck, I can't stop doing it.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

Starting tomorrow(!) I will be counting down the Top 10 Biggest Legends Ever (The Non-Sarcastic Remix). I know, it might be a bit of a shock when there's no Bonza Dog or Summer Hoyland on the list...but I have to be strong. I have to be serious.

I have the list already done, so tomorrow we start counting it down, starting at the tenth biggest legend ever. There WILL be no Stu. There MIGHT be a WOMP. No, see I'm kidding around already. There won't be any WOMP-ing. Just Serious Legends.

See ya tomorrow Legend Lovers!


<< Home

Powered by Blogger