Sky's Magical Mystery Tour
Sunday, October 24, 2004
 
Pop Mechanics With Stu


Yes - it's a very old fashioned Pop Mechanics With Stu! Where Stu attempts to solve the problems of the world's popstars - Life Mechanics style!

Today's lucky recipient is Gwen Stefani.

Crystal: Hi Stu
Stu: G'day. What seems to be the problem?
Crystal: Well Stu...I'm really worried about Gwen Stefani. See, I really love her new single, so I'm fairly sure it's going to flop spectacularly. How can she avoid this fate?
Stu: Ah...I think that the answer to this might be found right here within the song's lyrics
Crystal: I had a feeling it might be.
Stu: You see, Gwen sings the following: 'Stuck in a moving car, can't find the brake'
Crystal: That's obviously big trouble
Stu: No, not at all. In fact, it's good to not put your foot on the brake
Crystal: Oh yeah, I catch your drift
Stu: She's obviously speeding down the highway of success with her foot on the accelerator.
Crystal: That is such a relief. So she's going to be OK?
Stu: She sure is.
Crystal: Thanks Stu.


<< Home

Powered by Blogger