Sky's Magical Mystery Tour
Tuesday, October 19, 2004
 
Ricki-Lee's Guide To Improvement


Hi, Ricki-Lee back again! My last improvement was such a huge success you know... I mean, people are actually visiting the Sistine Chapel now! And that's all thanks to me! So I'm just going to keep on improving things till everything is better!

For today's improvement, I thought I'd give Einstein a little lesson in physics.

Because, come on...look at this equation: E=mc2. What does that even mean? That's not relevant to the youth today! I wasn't even born when it was invented, so how am I supposed to know what the hell it means??

This is the equation I personally like to use in my day-to-day life:

Bi + R-Lv = PI

That's Beyonce Influence + Ricki-Lee Vibe = Party Invite

And that's the way to improve EVERYTHING. You give it a Beyonce influence, and a modern Ricki-Lee vibe, and hey presto - you've got yourself a party invite!

SEE, Einstein? That's how you do physics.

XXX Ricki-Lee


<< Home

Powered by Blogger