Sky's Magical Mystery Tour
Tuesday, October 26, 2004
 
This could be the end of everything...


If I was to make a non-hysterical judgment (ie, NOT in the middle of an 'OMG, this is the best song ever!' mania) of what this year's best song and album are...do you know what they would be?

Best Single: Keane - Somewhere Only We Know
Best Album: Keane - Hopes And Fears

That...really doesn't seem right. I don't want 2004 to be the Year Of KEANE. I mean, don't get me wrong - I love Somewhere Only We Know like Ashlee Simpson loves a ho-down, that's why it's number one. And the album is awesome. But, a Keane clean sweep of the boards? They are so boring.

Can Gwen release her album in time to save things? Can ANYTHING be done at all?? When I look back at the other things that I have loved this year...well, I really don't want it to be the year of Misdeamor Higgins or Peter Murray either. What a BOREFEST.

I just hope I still love What You Waiting For in two weeks. But I wouldn't bet on it.


<< Home

Powered by Blogger