Sky's Magical Mystery Tour
Tuesday, November 16, 2004
 
Britney & Liz-O-Vations


Ok, I'm obsessed with Britney Spears to the point of sickness at the moment. It's now hit 6 days straight of listening to nothing but her music. (I should be doing The Britney Life or something, really). And I don't think I'll be stopping any time soon.

It's kind of sad though...Listening to her old music and remembering that she was the best popstar ever, and then remembering what she's like NOW. I'm keeping the faith that she will be back though.

Anyway, a proper Liz-O-Vation is in store over the next few days! Yay! And it will most probably have a Britney theme. I don't really know what she has to do with Sky Mangel or the Beatles though...then again, they don't have much to do with each other either.







<< Home

Powered by Blogger