Sky's Magical Mystery Tour
Monday, November 15, 2004
 
So many questions, why am I so real?


I've had Britney's Greatest Hits for almost a week now (I think the store put it out way early), so that is plenty of time to form the opinion that it is amazing. I didn't actually mean to get it, but then I saw it and it looked so sparkly, and it had a bonus disc, so I had to.

The cover looks shit on screen, but in fact it is not 'bogey green' but instead is metallic silver, which is reason enough alone to get it. Another amazing fact is that, on the back it SAYS that is has the 'darkchild remix' of Overprotected, but it's not! It's the original! I don't know how or why, but it is.

I really love (I've Just Begun) Having My Fun as well. So I think it's worthwhile to buy even if (like me) you have all her albums. It's the ONLY cd I've had in my player for the past 5 days straight. It really is pop perfection.


<< Home

Powered by Blogger